The case of the Mondays!!!

4:18 PM

How many of you have felt so drained on a Monday? I know I have and today was one of those days. After that heck of a Super Bowl game last night, I didn't want to work. I had no problem getting up for work, I just didn't want to do anything once I got there. Weird, right?! I had so many task to complete and I started on two and the third I didn't bother beginning. I did start back writing my book. I'm currently working on a book for middle schoolers, its sort of a Sci-Fi/Fantasy theme but nothing like a Harry Potter book. I don't think my brain can write a colossal of information like that. My imagination can only go so far. This past weekend, I began working on my clutch purse collection coming to my closet this spring. I've always wanted to make clutch purses so I decided to go ahead and get started. I have this belief that everybody should have a hobby or what some may called it, "A side hustle". If you can make money doing what you love or good at then why not?! I know I haven't wrote to you guys in awhile and finding time has been a struggle. I've started back posting videos on my families, YouTube page. So when you guys get a chance go check it out. It's nothing fancy but we are trying to share with others how what we do on a day to day. My kids originally wanted to make a video of them playing video games but I decided that we should be inclusive and show events we attend and adventures we go on. https://youtu.be/poElmUJweFs Well, I know this isn't much and it may be boring. I hope you all have a great week and so until next time.....

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram