Rejuvenated!

7:16 PM

Well on Saturday, I finished my 6 day fast which consisted of prayer, devotional reading and eating one meal a day. I attempted to fast years ago but had no clue on how to do it properly. Seeking advice from my mother, I think I got it right if not oh well I tried. Anyways afterwards I'm feeling pretty good and comfortable about what I did and how. Sooo this weekend, I attended my first simulator/video gaming/STEM convention and boy was it super awesome. My kids and I really had an amazing time. We had the chance to see all kinds of cool games and gadgets. I think the coolest thing was seeing the demos to a lot of video games. The guys and girls looked so young. It's simply amazing how the brain stimulates and generates creativity. I wish I had some of that to go around. Anyways, the focus of the convention was STEM. So of course, NASA was there. They had a machine where you could see how a hurricane up to 70mph feel. The military was there showcasing stimulators specifically regarding the situation in the desert. Microsoft had all the cool tablets and laptops for display and also for my minecraft lovers. Kids were all over the minecraft games. My boys got a chance to jam on the Xbox One to DNCE " Cake by the Ocean". Overall, it was a wonderful experience. Such a great turnout and many cool things to see and do. If you guys know any children that are interested in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics please...please...help them continue to explore those realms. Who knows they can be the next John Glenn or Albert Einstein! Well guys have a great week! See ya next week! Peace ✌🏾

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram