Cleanse ME!

6:30 AM

Hey ya'll! I hope you all had a wonderful New Years and endured your first week of the year. My work week was slow, the weather was gorgeous and I was able to complete more work-related training. I have to complete 40hrs of informal training by August and right now, I'm sitting at 22 hours. It has taken me 4 months to get to that number (hmmm...interesting). No I don't have much to go but if you knew the training I was taking sometimes, it takes me an entire day to complete one subject. You want to know why? Uh because, it is death by training slides. Anywho! This week, my church is fasting and I'm joining them as well. There are a few things that I would like to happen this year so I'm hoping that all those things begin to come into fruition. I've started working on my YouTube channel, I didn't do much but make a YouTube banner, but HEY! It's a start. Once I get it up and running, I'll be sure to share with you all. Sooo this week, I was able to start back watching 2 of my favorite shows: Teen Wolf and Vikings. I'm sad (insert teary emoji) that this is Teen Wolf final season. This show has been off the chain for the past 6 years, if you've never seen it and you like teeny-bopper, vampire, werewolf, banshee then this might just be the show for YOUUUUUUUUUUUU! Not your thing??!!!???!! Then if you LOVE history like I do and mythology then my friend, if you haven't checked out Vikings on the History channel. Then you missing out for sure that show is the sniz-i-e (in my lil scrappy voice/he's a rapper). It follows the rise and fall of the legendary Viking king Ragnar Lothbrook and it chronicles his invasion of many European countries that we know today as well as the tale of how his sons will be legends of their own. These men and women have a strong presence in Viking culture and history. I absolutely love the show, so if you haven't seen it GO WATCH IT NOW! Well that's all I got, you all have a great week! Stay warm!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram