New Hobby Alert!!! Arts & Crafts and YouTube!!!!

2:06 PM

Hey guys! I know it's been awhile since I last wrote a blog post. I have been so busy finishing up my remaining classes for my Masters. I have three more classes left, I'm hoping to be completed by the first 8 weeks in the Fall semester and graduating next May. This education journey has been fun but baby girl is tired. I have been in school nonstop since 2009 from obtaining a Bachelors, Professional certificates, changing graduate schools twice and changing my graduate major not once or twice but thrice (three) times. I don't plan on stopping completely after finishing my Master's however, I am not in any rush to start again immediately. Well besides school, I began indulging in the world of arts & crafts by either making masquerade masks as well as clutch purses. I've looked to YouTube for all my inspirations. Who knew what you could make with items from the Dollar Tree (vanity mirror). Since, I just started I'm no expert and of course, it is not perfect but the more I work and become intrigued with myself, I know I'll be just as good as the next person. Who knows, I might open up me a little shop one day. Besides from being crafty, I created myself a YouTube page to go along with my family gaming page. So if any of you are reading this because go check out both of my YouTube pages! Hope you all have a great week and stay blessed! -Peace- Youtube channels: Inmyownworldandmind DCSquaredM

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram