Can ya hear me, this holiday season???

7:34 AM

It seems like this year the coolest and most chic gadgets are not tablets, cellphones or laptops but wait for it? Headphones!!!  Yes, I can't believe it myself.  I just recently purchased my children some super inexpensive headphones from 5 and below and boyyyy do they love those things and so do I.  The only sounds I hear from them are laughs and sighs.  Mommy did well by purchasing those things.

CNET.com has listed this year's holiday guide for Portable Audio Gifts, click on the link below find yourself or others some great deals and brands for those of you that enjoy the world of AUDIO sounds rather you prefer wireless headphones and/or portable speakers....

Happy Holidays and Best wishes!

http://www.cnet.com/holiday-gift-guide/portable-audio/


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram