Social Networking

9:29 PM

My favorite sites are Facebook of course, Instagram and LinkedIn. I like Facebook for the ability to communicate with some of my family and old military friends in which I haven't seen in years. I like it because it keeps me in contact and catch up on life and career goals as well as see how a person is looking these days. I would say Instagram is my favorite. I often ask myself why didn't I think of a picture sharing app. I absolutely love looking at other people pictures as well as sometimes the funny captions that goes along with the photos. Some people have some creative minds and often there is a hidden photographer within them as well. I think LinkedIn is pretty cool for its networking opportunities as well as the ability to find a job, follow companies you work for or hope to work for one day. I also like how often times that will recommend jobs for you and/or show you jobs that you might be interested in.



All went well with this assignment until my computer crashed and absolutely stopped working so I'm using my tablet to complete this discussion forum and assignment. I really enjoy this class and all assignments

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram